Search This Blog

All Products

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cheap Discount Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence

Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence

Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence By Betty Crocker

Special Price! for Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence. With Special Pomotions Fast Shipping

List Price : $24.95
Price Save :
SalesRank :348798
Warranty:

Save more on Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence.See our great selection and fast shipping.Best Shop on Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence now. Cheap Price Now! Deal!.


Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence Description

Betty Crocker Helps You Cook with Confidence!Your Guide to Easy and Delicious Everyday Cooking!Do you yearn to cook something simple yet tasty for dinner, but aren't quiet sure how? Then Betty Crocker has the book for you!We created COOKING BASICS because we heard from so many of you that you'd like extra help and guidance in the kitchen—whether you're a new cook or have some experience but would like to cook with greater confidence.We began by asking new cooks what they'd like to know about cooking basics.



Low Price Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence

Costumer Reviews

4.7 Out Of 5 Stars (63 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence (Spiral-bound) Finally a true beginner's cookbook which deserves a permanent place in your kitchen. Betty Crocker's answer to customer requests for a beginner's cookbook is "Cooking Basics, Learning to Cook With Confidence".This book features a nice variety of recipes including Italian Pasta Salad, Creamy Chicken and Dumplings, and Orange-Glazed Pork Chops. For entertaining there's Quick Guacamole, Tiramisu, and Strawberry Smoothies. It even shows you how to prepare an American Thanksgiving dinner from start to finish including appetizers and dessert.Each recipe includes a full color photograph, nutritional information, and helpful tips pertaining to the dish's ingredients. Substitutions are discussed and there are suggestions to help keep the dish low fat.What I found most impressive were the informational chapters on everything from kitchen utensils to classy centerpieces. So in addition to the fabulous recipes, the book contains handy information covering all areas of cooking and the kitchen.
Reviews for Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence (Spiral-bound) I'm a single guy who got tired of fast food. I tried this book, because it seemed like what I wanted; information on how to get started cooking. I have no basic cooking skills, so traditional cookbooks leave me dusted before I get past the introduction. Also, what I now have learned is a hallmark of Betty Crocker cookbooks, you will notice that the production values are very high (lots of color, lots of illustrative content). Content-wise, nothing is assumed. My advice: If you want to learn how to cook, get this book.
Reviews for Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence (Spiral-bound) this should be your first cookbook, or if you already have others, well, don't let the title fool you. It has great recipes, with pictures for each of them and detailed instructions. I have over 50 cookbooks and if I had to choose just one, well it would be this one.
Simple recipes, "the basics" including a a chapter where it teaches you how to make a traditional thanksgiving dinner.

Buy Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence Now

0 comments: